Sunday, November 17, 2019
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
White Oak Music Hall
2915 N. Main St.
The Houston Archives Bazaar is a FREE, fun event for the community to engage with the amazing historical collections and resources available in the Houston area.
Join the Archivists of the Houston Area! for a day of historical exploration and creation!
- Visit booths and learn about the variety of archives in the area
- Record your own oral history
- Learn about preserving your family photographs and documents
- Listen to speakers tell tales about history of Houston and the Gulf Coast
Stay Tuned for More Details!
- $100 – Your logo and a link on our event website
- $250 – All the above AND your logo and organization name on our on-site signage
- $500 – All the above AND your brochures / giveaways in our event “goodie bags,” one handed out to each attendee
- $750 – All the above AND mention of your organization from the stage by our emcee
- $1000 – All the above AND a booth/table at our event to promote your organization OR a 60 second video played in our projected reel during the event and placed on our website.
Any support for the event helps. You can also donate cash, goods, and services:
- Contribute a cash donation to the event. This would give us the flexibility to use your gift where it is needed most.
- Donate a gift card or a door prize for our attendee raffle.
- SPECIFIC DONATION OF GOODS
- SPECIFIC DONATION OF SERVICES