- Collaborate with Houston Area archivists, curators, librarians, and volunteers, among others.
- Stay current with news from archives and repositories through our email list.
- Attend workshops geared toward professional development.
Membership is open to all those in Houston and the surrounding areas who are working or training in the archival professions, or are interested in archives.
Students, hobbyists, and historians are welcome!
Annual dues: $10.00
- Dues must be received with membership application.
- Renewal of membership must be received annually by the Spring AHA Meeting for the member to be in good standing.
2310 Halbert Dr.
Pearland, TX 77581
Payment methods :
- In-person (cash, credit card, check).
- Online – Credit Card (added transaction fee of $1) — use our self check-out https://houstonarchivists.square.site/. Remember to email your application to the Treasurer.
- Online – Credit Card (added transaction fee of $1) — contact the Treasurer for a Square invoice.
- By Mail (check or money order only) see instructions on our membership form.
If your primary information has not changed, you do not need to fill out a new membership application form – simply mail in your dues, request an invoice from the Treasurer for online payment, or use our new storefront https://houstonarchivists.square.site/. At the AHA storefront, you can send us a message, pay your dues, or donate. Remember to click the Send button for us to get your message. If any of your information has changed, please complete a new form and submit it with your dues. Thank you!