The Special Collections department at the University of Houston Library is seeking a full-time staff member (Program Coordinator 2).
1. Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
2. Participates in planning and develops methods for program implementation and administration; coordinates program activities and processes.
3. Reviews program records and reports of activities. Recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required.
4. Prepares recurring and ad hoc program reports for management use.
5. Assists in preparing reports, proposals, manuals, and other documentation as required for the program.
6. Participates in budget planning and is responsible for controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for the program.
7. Conducts formal training or gives instruction regarding program policies and procedures.
8. Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objectives of the program.
9. Develops and maintains database on research studies, policy issues, etc.
10. Performs other job related duties as required.
Requires a 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
For the full listing, please visit: https://jobs.uh.edu/postings/15788