- Collaborate with Houston Area archivists, curators, librarians, and volunteers, among others.
- Stay current with news from archives and repositories through our email list.
- Attend workshops geared toward professional development.
Membership is open to all those in Houston and the surrounding areas who are working or training in the archival professions or are interested in archives.
Students, hobbyists, and historians are welcome!
Annual dues: $10.00
- Dues must be received with membership application.
- Renewal of membership must be received annually by the Spring AHA! Meeting for the member to be in good standing.
- In-person (cash, credit card, check)
- Online with Credit Card (added transaction fee of $1) — contact the Treasurer, read more here.
- By Mail (check)
Download and complete the AHA membership form (PDF), email to the Treasurer (email@example.com) to request an invoice for online payment or may be printed, completed, and mailed with check or money order to:
10925 Beamer Rd., Apt. 291
Houston, TX 77089
If your primary information has not changed, you do not need to fill out a new membership application form – simply mail in your dues or request an invoice from the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for online payment. If any of your information has changed, please complete a new form and submit it with your dues. Thank you!